Fannish insanity and social justice rage, all in one helpful place! eleanor_lavish on LJ and AO3, if you're wondering why all this seems eerily familiar...
- FBI confirms it hasn’t finished its investigation of the murder of Mike Brown
- Why Darren Wilson probably won’t go to jail
- Tired of all the talk about Ferguson?
- Melissa Harris Perry’s stunning tribute to unarmed black men gunned down by police
- Former STL Co. Police Chief explains challenge of hiring black officers
- 5 disturbing stats on black-white financial inequality
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Ferguson: An American Apartheid
- In Ferguson, a stack of warrants (video)
- Every 28 hours: 2012 annual report on the extrajudicial killings of 313 black people by police, security guards, and vigilantes (pdf)
- Survey exposes sharp racial divide. Survey results (pdf)
- When white friends don’t believe what blacks go through, they’re not friends
- What’s happening today: STL. Co. Council Meeting at 6 pm
it’s just. ferguson isn’t over. this shit won’t ever be over. but people have stopped reblogging, stopped posting, stopped raising awareness for this major event. people are still angry. i’m still angry. stay angry.